HEROES premiere (2 new episodes) on the inet tmoro!
new curb came out yesterday, despite the fact I've only just started season 4 but I'll be looking forward to getting stuck into that.
Michael Emerson won an emmy last night for Lost! kudos to him, I love him.
next monday roll on new Family Guy, American Dad and Cleveland Show..and simpsons I think!
'Road To North Pole' Christmas episode has been confirmed for Christmas this year!
Kinda think they're over-egging the pudding with all these Brian & Stewie episodes though
The officially official SAW: VIDEO GAME written by James Wan (who wrote SAW 1) as well as Tobin Bell confirmed for voice acting! October 6th release for the sexbox, gettin bought!
Lie To Me starts next tuesday!
and apparently Fringe - season 2 has ALREADY started!
need to get on top of that, gets upped on fridays!
EXTENDED LUNCH
IM HELLA BORED
GET YER FILL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment