I heard a wee bit of newsworthy news nothing MAJORLY exciting but a couple of Lost season 6 titles to get the blood flowing a bit
6x01/02 - LA X
6x03 - What Kate Does (Kate ep)
6x04 - The Substitute
6x05 - Lighthouse (Jack ep)
by the sounds of it a fair few old familiar faces return and are vital to what happens, honestly I can't wait at all.
SWANS.SUBMARINES.TIME.LOCKE.FEBRUARY.
No word on Hung.
Family Guy delayed til November; 2 episodes air November 9th
8x04 - Brian's Got A Brand New Bag... another Brian/love/gf story AGAIN
8x05 - HannahBananna... Stewie goes to see Hannah Montana I REALLY hope Miley Cyrus DOESN'T guest star.
Peep Show ends this week.
that's pretty much all I have to stay since nothing else of interest is going atm.
I'm sure I'm going to finish season 1 of fringe and start the unit when I'm finished with King Of The Hill though
bon soir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment