Last night was fuckin AWFUL hardly slept at all, my caravan was rockin alllllll night and not in the Zeppelin sense. Every 1hr my door swung open, it was fuckin dreadful
Woke up at quarter to 5, downloaded Family Guy and American Dad, hillarious on both counts but I'm actually feelin like I'm under death's wheels at the moment... its not so funky fresh.
Making dumb-ass mistakes in my software programming... and really cannot be fucked with it at all.
Going out tnight for a birthday munch with the main man that is Don Wilson so I'll need to fuckin buck up and get my game face on for the banter cause im feelin quite like pig shit.
OH AND BTW HERE'S SOME INFO ABOUT NEW SOUTH PARK
SOUTH PARK - 12X10 - PANDEMIC
The boys find a way to make money off an international crisis that requires no talent and very little effort. Cartman convinces the other boys to invite Craig to get in on their latest plan. He knows Craig has just what it takes to make their dream a reality.
Craig's always goldmine so it'll be good to see how that turns out, I like how it seems to be following the school boys formula so we'll find out Thurs
SAW V credits on IMDB look HIGHLY exciting what with the character list n all and it seems like most of the crew from SAW 2 and SAW 3 are coming back in to fill in any holes and plot!
ROLL ON FRIDAY
I REALLY NEED A FUCKIN MUG OF COFFEE AND A NAP BUT THATS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN
A WEE SNOOZE BEFORE I GO OUT SOUNDS HOPEFUL.
CHEERS, EARS.
LOVE
K-MAN
OH AND BTW: CHINESE DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN GIVEN A FORMAL RELEASE DATE OF NOVEMBER 25TH, FINGERS CROSSED:
TRACKLISTING IS AS FOLLOWS:
01. "Chinese Democracy"
02. "Scraped"
03. "Shackler's Revenge"
04. "Street Of Dreams"
05. "If The World"
06. "Better"
07. "This I Love"
08. "There Was A Time"
09. "Riad N' The Bedovins"
10. "Sorry"
11. "I.R.S."
12. "Catcher"
13. "Madagascar"
Having already heard the majority of these songs in demo format it's hard to be OVERLY enthusiastic about the album, seeing as I find these songs enjoyable at best, but no way touch the sheer rock force of the stuff on the Illusion albums or anything else theyve released
But, I'll gladly take it when it comes, right now I would say it definitely sounds like a follow on from Illusion 2 musically being in vein of stuff like 'My World', and 'Estranged' < though, naturally not in the same league.
Anything else I can think of I'll let you know but I think thats your lot for today folks.
CH-CH-CH-CIAO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment