Saturday, 4 October 2008

EVERYBODY HATES PEAR PISS & SP SYNDROME

RECAP: RE: FRIDAY NIGHT -

BULMERS: THE REFRESHING TASTE OF PISS AND PEARS

So after a hard week of trying to stream heroes episodes from the computers at uni *cough* college, I thought what better way to relax than to get utterly out my proverbial tits. Fed up of beer ! (pause for shock horrorism). After drinkin 60 BEERS, 2 weeks in a row and surprisingly no emergency trip to wishaw general for alcohol poisoning I decided my aim was to get something else to wet my whistle...the result? ...fucking bulmers pear cider... god knows what possessed me to agree on that shit but it went ahead anyway, 3 bottles...was rancid at best put. Two bottles of wincing and chugging that piss down and still no effect cause usually you get to the point where youre so steamin it doesnt really matter wtf your drinking it just goes down smooth and everything's gravy but no, no effect, nice waste of a tenner that was...especially since I've not even touched the last one and it sitting over in the corner of the room looking fairly grim to itself. And there it can stay!

SATURDAY: This shows you what an exciting Saturday I had:


New Everybody Hates Chris uploaded today:

Everybody Hates Chris - 4x01 - Everybody Hates Tatalliga

NEW SEASON: God bless America! And it was good to see Chris Rock still manages to keep on top form with a new season, (much like the rest of the programmes that are restarting themselves for a new season), And even though Chris moves to an entirely different school now, in a different area and everything, thanks to a couple of handy craftmanship re-writes into the characters...all the cast manage to say exactly the same... classic! But the black jokes just keep on a comin and Chris Rock will keep gettin ...hypothetically paid...sort of, and unfortunately I keep laughing which doesnt help the situation but it is good stuff!

Mathematic Formula: "blackblackblackblackblack" = LOL
patented theory.


SUNDAY (Today)
ATTENTION!

A K-MAN LEAK #1: Finally, some new info on the upcoming South Park episode which had been confirmed for months but everything else was pretty much 'Unknown', And also, finally, after 6 months of waiting and waiting...and waiting and and waiting again and waiting again some more here are the details on the NEW South Park episode which is due out Thursday the 9th:
SPOILER?:

South Park - 12x08 - The China Probrem:
Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events.
-----------------
Brilliant! I'm quite psyched, And I'm sure they'll be plenty of R's in this episode if you've seen Team America you'll rearry know what I mean!

Also there's a wee teaser trailer to watch (here), if you, like me are an impatient bastard and can't wait 5 days for the episode and you'd rather heighten your anticipation by watching a wee 30 second clip...then go ahead....waste it for yourself, hahaha. I have my theories and suspiscions about the clip and all I'm going to say is: Butters, at least I hope haha, fingers crossed.

ROLL ON THURSDAY!
K-MAN

P.S. Nothing to do tomorrow?:

FAMILY GUY - 7x02 - I DREAM OF JESUS
When Peter re-discovers his love for the tune "The Bird's the Word", Brian and Stewie decide to take matters into their own hands to ensure that the song will never be heard again. Peter goes to every record store in Quahog to track down his beloved jingle, when he runs into a familiar face, Jesus Christ. Peter and Jesus soon become friends
.

AMERICAN DAD - 4x02 - THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
Roger is certain that someone has stolen his identity when he discovers that someone has maxed out his credit card. While he attempts to do the crook justice, he realizes things are not quite right and seem all too familiar. Meanwhile, the rest of the Smith family gets sucked into a mean game of Simon.

ENJOY THAT!
I KNOW I WILL!

CHEERS

No comments: