PRISON BREAK: After last week's god awful return I wasn't really expecting much to be honest and it didn't give me much to expect... but instead of creating the last few episodes to be a powerful and triumphant end we just have the same palava is before with characters doing nothing... not only have they planned the 'family card' twist...if it can be so called it also turns out Sara's pregnant too...maybe with Krantz' love child :O
but honestly it just seems like they're hitting every cliche they can before the end, it's not clever, or shocking or even interesting anymore between the half an hour conversation of "WHAT" Scylla is and how it works etc just bored me to tears it was better when it was the company's 'black book' and not just an 'eco-friendly' opportunity...
it's boring. As usual they had t-bag spouting some stupid shit again this week, this time about elephants to the Indian embassy as a distraction only to have a bunch of US agents take him away in a van, beat him up and kindly give him a ride home.
Best line of the episode: "You could end up in PRISON buddy?!!!" "....which one?"
Mahone gunned some company fools down and that was about it.
Self never brought anything to the table at all...
Christina was as annoying as before as well as her ass-lick lackey who WELL wants to be Rob Lowe.
I just wish they'd get this dull and pointless Scylla crap over with then follows death of Christina by Krantz, T-Bag betrays the guys (who didn't see that coming?) and kills Self, Sucre comes back and kills T-Bag (as T-Bag tries to kill Lincoln) and Mahone lives happily ever after.
THE END.
Prison Break you let me down this week again.
In the world of OTHER TV.
Lost is back on Thursday! And so is Daniel, So I ASSUME... It's a DANIEL EPISODE! Maybe we'll find out where he's been since he fucked off during Dharma Days and since THE CONSTANT with Desmond and Daniel was one of the best in Season 4 i really hope that next week's THE VARIABLE does justice as well!! But whether or not it comes close to Dead Is Dead we'll see ;) Who knows maybe we'll get luckily and Illana Iguana will die that's what you get when you stand IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE :D Just a wee realisation that this episode will be the 100th episode of LOST. So maybe something MAJOR could happen cause of this... but I doubt it.
Eitherway - Thursday = episode 5x14: THE VARIABLE which means next week is 5x15: FOLLOW THE LEADER (rumoured to be a Richard ep) but who knows. And then the week after (May 13th) is the double episode finale; THE INCIDENT. Which I think is when we'll see the 'PURGING' of Dharma land by Ben junior and ALLL (most of) the dharma folk die as well as some finale style twists and no doubt a bitch of a cliffhanger that will leave me bitching about it right here, until it comes back NEXT FEBRUARY....groan.
In more groans...South Park is half-over until OCTOBER (ANOTHER 6 month wait!) though I have to say I have been fairly satisfied with the season so far!! Fishsticks probably being my favourite and the latest Fatbeard being a close 2nd and while Pinewood Derby wasn't everything I was hoping for it still made me laugh and there was no GENUINELY unfunny episodes like the Britney episode or Lice Capades which really missed the mark for me but yeah I'd say an improvement over last season already! See you again in October, South Park.
Family Guy - Season 7 will only have 16 episodes (which actually is an improvement over the 12 in Season 6) but this means its drawing to a close (4 episodes left)
As follows:
7x13 - Stew-Roids
Stewie starts going to the gym with Peter after he gets beaten up by Joe's baby daughter Susie, but just when it seems that his hard work is paying off, Peter reveals that he's been giving him an anabolic steroid. Meanwhile, Chris begins dating a popular girl at school, only to see her popularity subside.
(Sounds HILLARIOUS right from the get-go, I just hope that the Chris subplot doesn't get in the way and is strong enough from not letting the episode down like it kinda did in the Long John Peter episode)
7x14 - We Love You Conrad
After drowning his sorrows when he learns his ex-girlfriend Jillian is getting married, Brian discovers that he has hooked up with The Hills star Lauren Conrad. Brian wants out of the relationship until he realizes that Conrad may be the perfect match for him, if only he is willing to let Jillian go.
(HAHA I love Jillian, and Drew Barrymore in FG so I hope this sees a return of her more often again)
7x15 - Peter's Progress
Peter learns from a psychic through a palm reading that he had a fascinating past life as Griffin Peterson, a dignified gentleman who vied for the love of Lady Redbush from 17th century England, ruled by the fierce King Stewart, to the newly founded American colony of Quahog.
(FGs fairytale episodes are always brilliant from the Fan Mail ep to the Family History and Star Wars ep all of them are sheer classics so I'm sure this one will go down just as well!)
7x16 - Three Kings
Peter imagines his friends and family in three of Stephen King's most famous works.
Stand by Me parody - Twelve-year old Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe travel along a railroad track on a journey of self-discovery.
Misery parody - Brian is injured in a bad car crash only to be "rescued" by his "number one fan," Stewie.
The Shawshank Redemption parody - Cleveland and Peter become fast friends in prison.
(Season finale! I have been DYING for this episode for so long now and a Shawshank parody sounds just perfect to me, I love Stephen King and I love Family Guy so I'm sure the mesh will be superb! *Bit disappointed with the 'Stand By Me' though - purely cause I hadnt seen it let alone HEARD about it until now but hey, if it brings the laughs I dont care!)
And that's it for SEASON 7 and family guy until OCTOBER (More and more it seems like October is the month of the year this year!) I think this season has just been fantastic and kicked the absolute crap out of last season for sure!
Here's a wee taster of things to expect in SEASON 8
FG: Empire (Something, Something, Darkside) is set to be the season opener
Cleveland FINALLY leaves (gets his own show) and is REPLACED by a brand new friend ("Jerome"??)
Stewie and Brian have an episode, shut in a room without any cut-aways, flashbacks or props.
Lois will have an abortion.
James Woods will be back for the THIRD time.
Meg explores her sexuality.
Chris and The Evil Monkey will have a based episode.
Lois steals one of Meg's boyfriends
HERE IS A LIST OF WRITTEN SCRIPT TITLES - THOUGH SO FAR THE ONLY SET/CONFIRMED EPISODE IS 'Empire':
7ACX01 "Family Goy"[12]
7ACX02 "Brian's Got a Brand New Bag"[13]
7ACX03 "Ode to '85"[14]
7ACX04 "Quagmire's Baby"[15]
7ACX05 "Hannah Banana"[16]
7ACX06 "Road to the Multiverse"[17]
7ACX07 "Dog Gone"[18]
7ACX08 "Jerome Is the New Black"[19]
7ACX09 "Big Man on Hippocampus"[20]
7ACX10 "Partial Terms of Endearment"[21]
7ACX11 "Business Guy"[22]
7ACX12 "Dial Meg for Murder"[23]
7ACX13 "Brian Griffin's House of Payne"[24]
7ACX14 "Extra Large Medium"[25]
7ACX15 "Go, Stewie, Go!"[26]
7ACX17 "The Splendid Source"[27]
7ACX22 "Episode VI: The Great Muppet Caper"[10]
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment