But in all seriouslyness I think most people will find that Al Brown's blog would be far more informative, interesting and intellectual than the random bullcrap that you'll probably find on here:
And that wasn't at ALL a slight against Al Brown and his humourus aniqudotes even though it kinda sounds like I basically just compared his works to that of a BBC2 Documentary on 'The Art Of Golf'. When really it's actually more like a Channel 4 Documentary on 'The Art Of Golf'.
Anyway this was more or less intended to be a introduction to the fact I am starting a kickass superfuntime blog which will no doubt get abused and abandoned after this first post cause I'm a lazy uninteresting bastard which nout much to say except compare myself to the wonder that is AL BROWN... OKAY?! :(
But after I finish this I'm gunna spam EVERYONE on my contact list with the address to this and encourage everyone to add it to their favourites and check it regularlylyly and all the rest....if only to look at the wonderment that is AL BROWN, isn't that right Al Brown???
Terrific... Love K-Man (platonic love obviously)
P.S. If you are interested in finding more about the legend that is Al Brown and hassling him Day or Night...Or Both!
You can email him: (here)
Or access his bebo: (here)
myspace: (here)
home address: (here)
uncle's home address: (here)
P.P.S. THE FOLLOWING LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, REASON: POOR HUMOUR - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ACCESSING SOME GOOD HUMOUR. PLEASE VISIT: (HERE)
Signed, K-Man. Read but not dictated.
1 comment:
bravo squire
keep em comin
Post a Comment