Having a grand banquet consisting of one roll and tuna for my dinner last night, I'm still feeling a bit ropey...lots of phlegm and gunk, lovely stuff like that. I have a large 2l bottle of Red Kola at my bed on standby to counterattack my throat and it's cleverly positioned over the vent in the floor which keeps it nice and chilled... who needs fridges anyway?
Went on a mad spending spree again last night coming to a nasty total of £70 but I did buy all of Electric Six's albums (all 5) a did go a bit overboard with their debut Fire which I ended up paying a grizzly ...£30... on but, but, but thats only because of the snidey japanese and their bonus tracks which in all fairness I wouldn't be able to get legally any other way! So I'm really doing right by the music industry and getting all my shit in line! And that's a good thing! So, encouragement all the way!
My floyd boxset STILL hasnt arrived, I'm waiting with hopeful hands this morning and Mr. Postman's due around midday so we'll just wait and see. I sent then a grinful email the other day after they requested I leave them some positive feedback about their service in which I basically said:
Dear Mr. Company,
Since I still have not yet recieved my order for Pink Floyd's boxset which I ordered before Christmas any feedback I would leave at this moment would be against your favour it is therefore my descision to wait for my product to arrive in well and good condition as agreed upon before leaving any feedback.
Cheers.
haha quite good I thought! They emailed me back promptly with a delivery quote expecting from the 9th Jan - 20th, and as TODAY is the 20th a big parcel should be at my door later today or perhaps more harsh words may be needed with 'Marissa, Sales Manager'!
Still knee-deep into my Sopranos and I have to say I'm quite enjoying the soundtrack quite a few wee cheeky numbers keep grabbing my attention as the show goes on. Some Deep Purple, Some Zeppelin, Floyd and even Metallica! Yeah as an avid music fan it definitely keeps my interest when the score is as good. Can't say the same for the credits ending sometimes, lying in bed, just dosing off or whatever and BLARING is some horrible Russian rap tune or some Italiano fat wench trying to hit the brown note, not exactly the greatest lullabye I have to say!
Woke up and saw that play.com have Halford's Ressurection album REMASTERED on pre-order for a tenner, so I've got that on pre-order now it's a great wee album and satisfies me to no end a nice slab of heavy metal numbers with a bit more bite than youre classic "rock and roll" Judas Priest but it definitely deserves a spot in my collection so that's made me happy for today!
I'm in a weird music mood this morning, into all the Bruce Dickinson b'sides which for the mostpart are just a piss-around with him delving into folksy ballads and rock/pop numbers with silly lyrics but theyre a good laugh and it brings a smile to my face especially when its so piss pooring with rain out there.
Not much else is going on atm, I think I'll continue my day with a bit more Sopranos and sip on some Red Kola until the postman braves his face and hopefully I'll have some new glitzy Floyd to go on about.
Until then,
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment