Wednesday, 21 January 2009

UPDATE: OI OI OI?

I know this is my 2nd update today but I'm SORELY tempted to return to the Aussie Floyd show after this quote on the SECC website which reads:

For the first time in over 25 Years, Pink Floyd's legendary rock opera "THE WALL" live in concert and in its entirety performed by The Australian Pink Floyd Show. The show comes to the SECC on 1st May 09.


Now The Wall Live is DEFINITELY one of my favourite live albums and for me just brings a great album to amazing heights the music sounds fresher with extended jams and louder atmosphere with a bigger bang and it definitely appeals to the enthuist (real word?) within me.

To see this album in full really would be a dream come true for me, tracks like the explosive One Of My Turns and In The Flesh (NOT In The Flesh?) which it seems tribute bands hinder from playing because of it's "rascist" connotations or whatever but I think this would be well worth the £30 pricetag and could very well be a audible fuck you to Sir Jimmy Carr whose material I've found becoming tiresome and so repeated the thought of smartie tubes on cat's legs for the seventh million time makes me want to bullet my head in.

Discussions will need to be having had with Sir Al Of Brown (hmm...thats really not very as flattering as I intended it to be!) and a word in Jonny "Hail the" Queen might be needed also.

I'm generally quivering at the thought!

OVER THE RAAAAINBOW I AM CRAAAAAAZY!
When the light is green-ned orders will be maybe placed.

Update 3 COMING SOON.

No comments: