well after my strike of undeniable greatness in the world of ebay with 19 straight wins I have, finally been slain (no, im not being dramatic...the drama level is very apt) yesterday I woke up late...missed my first auction ending by 2hrs...the cd went for £2 it was a bit of a ball-sting and I had no one but myself to blame to naturally I went inside and went to town on the dog... :) the others I was were wanting went for insanely high prices that people were prepared to pay naturally I drove the price up like crazy charging people double than what they should have got it for but hey, mess with the bull and you get the bullshit :D
To television! The cause and solution to... all of my problems.
MY NAME IS EARL - SEASON 4 HAS BEEN EXTENDED FROM 22 EPS TO AN ASTONISHING 27 EPS THIS SEASON, NATURALLY I'M ATONISHED...thus the upper case. That puts to rest my previous bitching that what I thought was going the "finale" episode when I saw it on NBC.com (see several rants below) and how it didnt REALLY sound like a finale episode at all ;) how right I was!
Some REALLY interesting stumblings on IMDB.COM I was stoatin around flicking through various pages and stuff when I stumbled across the Heroes page and discovered some OOOOOOOOOOLD friends will be returning for the season finale 3x25 'The Invisible Thread' if you think about it hard enough its obvious but to people like me, it wasnt! So, now you know :D
3X20 is FINALLY airing tmoro and I've said my piece on this a thousand times already in other blogs, im excited, new writer, plot advancement total setup for season finale
BRING IT ON, TMORO
ONCE AGAIN, American Dad trumphed Family Guy...
I couldnt even say for any real definicy (real word?) that this episode was better than last...I was hoping for an Anchorman parody and it didnt go that way at all...in fact we didnt even see Lois reporting any news. I envisaged her sabotaging Dianne Simmons career and taking her place aside Tom, that wouldve been sweet - it didnt really play out like that at all and most of it was back-and-forth unpleasantries between Brian/Lois about actually doing the job, once again the same old repeated gags (stewie gay joke) as well as....the whole 'mom have you ever felt...unclean' between Meg/Lois which theyve completely done before and for a brief minute I thought the episode had fucked up... I didnt find it funny or worth adding in at all... Peter's cartoon with Chris as well...didnt really hit the mark for me either and instead of being 'idiot peter being funny' just got more of a 'idiot peter, stupid plot' vibe, maybe I wasnt in the mood this morning but this eps got VERY few laughs, Cleveland with the australian accent was hillarious and I'm trying to remember any other parts I laughed at, the 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' run/fall with Lois was predictable, though the boob grab was a nice touch :P
...I think I'll come back to this one after I've re-watched it and maybe it'll grow on me but... all in all a pretty dismal episode I though, oh and another anti-climax ending....FG is just becoming more annoying with it's constant repetitiveness instead of using recurring gags as humour like they used to...
Gtg now.
THIS WILL BE CONTINUED...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment