Well, I caught Heroes in Uni since I crashed last night and when I tried to download it this morning my net was down :\ but let's hope it's back up and working for me when I get home cause...you wont like me when im angry!
Heroes...Heroes...Heroes when talking about it while it was on I gave it a 'decent' remark but the more I reflect on it, nothing REALLY happened. After the tearful exit of Puppetman last time we see that SOMEONE (My guess is Sylar) dropped him off in a nice big bow, so maybe Sylar is becoming The Hunter's own personal batman? ;)
ONCE AGAIN, HRG and Angela Petrilli have their secret meetings worrying about the situation and the need to take care of Danko/Look after peter-nathan. Also seeds of HRGs family life breaking down even more so I guess we have that to "enjoy" in eps to come...HRG also subtely drops the word that the hunt is on for her, coupled with some dream visions, she high-tails it! drenched in the rain she goes and sees Locke's mother and begs for money
Tracy busted out again, with the help of rebel, this time taking Mohinder, (where has he been?!) Parkman and Daphne with her. Giving the perfect chance for Parkman to do his closeup mesma-stare mind-rape again which is always so cringing it hurts.
It was finally revealed that MICAH was the person formerlly known as REBEL, but I'd said that right from the get-go, it really couldnt and shouldnt have been anyone else... I'm glad hes back though, hes kinda cool.
Mohinder was brought in and then busted out by Tracy...along with Parkman and Daphne and Parkman got to do his little mind-rape closeup stare which stings the soul...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment