WTF am I doing? I've really gotten carried away with online Internet banter with nothing much interesting really to report since yesterday LOL.
I'm actually quite enticed to getting the old myspace page running back full steam...WHY? I dont really know exactly since everyone's now deserted onto BEBO or facebook or Twitter(?) or whatever the next 'IN' thing is...wearing Kiss shirts? LOL that's definitely a trend I'll take a rain check on! Eitherway I'm always behind with these sorts of things! *plays world's smallest violin just for me*
So, as I said before NEW Family Guy returns on Monday and my general wikipedia snooping around has unfortunately also lead me to discover that there's NOT going to be a new LOST episode this week, for whatever reason, once again the U.S. TV boardmen have royally given us the middle finger...bravo Jerry Suave. But I guess you cant always get what you want "otherwise everyone would just sit around all day watching the poker channel, wanking and eating those expensive german biscuits" LOL! goddamn I love Peep Show.
Oh aye, this may or may not interest you but needless to say as always I was right, NOTE; my prediction for the latest Black Sabbath album cover and BEHOLD!
http://www.black-sabbath.com/gallery_2/d/10891-2/devilyouknow_leakedart.jpg
As I said; CROSSES ( see: jesus crucified ;) ) and a SNARLING BEAST? looking perhaps would you say...slightly devilish? thats right, I'm really just TOO good at forseeing the fact that bands who have been doing this sortve thing for many many years are now never comfortable leaving their safety zone and being unique and original, instead theyre just good...sometimes LOL.
Oh and perhaps a wee update regarding that GNR possibly happening stadium tour it is now also rumoured that possibly perhaps Van Halen will be teaming up with them too...having never being a fan of VH or EVH for that matter I cant say the idea thrills me but if GNR do swing their necks around this neck of the woods I'll definitely be there!
BLS are touring round America again next month so whether that means ZW's finished his 'Beserkers' film project now and is looking to focus himself back onto where hes most valued or rather, where I most value him, making music with BLS! After spending all his time with Ozzy and Black Rain...and then apparently making this film things have been sortve quiet on the BLS front although with the upcoming 'greatest' hits release it may just be an excuse for him to hold off releasing an album of new material... but we'll see.
Ep 20, of My Name Is Earl was actually pretty damn funny, and although it really seems to have lost any sense of flow, progression or any real sense of 'purpose' within whats going on since the middle of Season 3...that really doesnt concern me since it makes me laugh so heartily, I'm all for Earl and his seemingly never-ending list. I dont think I could ever get tired of Jason Lee and his fake moustache! However it being ep 20 outtve 22 and no future episodes/dates as of yet been released who knows where, when or whats happening all I know is I'll need my Friday fix and Earl does that void superbly!
Not much else to say atm hombres... whispers are that new film THE WATCHMEN is a pile of pish, despite the fact it was favourited to stomp over ...LOL... The Dark Knight - hah not likely! Also, Maiden day is almost not but a month upon us! Not really...but youre most welcome for the reminder ;)
UP THE IRONS!
BEDTIME!
AND IN CASE I DONT SEE YA; GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT!
PS. I know this is really premature since August is a whiles a way but I'm really fuckin buzzed for Tarintino's Inglorious Basterds remake...despite the fact I havent seen the original nor know nothing about it, I think that's what makes it all part of the fun, that and the unbelievably strange and weird cast list Brad Pitt and Mike Myers...in a WAR film?!
Goddamn, I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment