5x09 - Namaste..."Nama...what?", did the job. Taking us BACK (OH HO! THAT never gets tiring) to find out what happened during the plane landing (nice co-pilot killing) DEATH BY TREE. Some more of Lapidus which is always a treat...though he really isnt the same without his beard!! Gimboid new character Ceasar shows signs of mutiny and I kinda wanted Frank to smack him about a bit but alas... I really hope these new characters (the woman is so dull I cant even remember her name) dont play any major part and meet their fate with flaming arrow!
Some cool dharma past stuff including baby Ethan and Ben, the younger...a nice ending though as with all(?) of these episodes so far you (well, I did) sortve figure out the cliffhanger before the final moments which sortve, takes the "WOAH!" factor out of it a bit unlike some of the past episodes ie. Michael talking to Walt through the Swan's computer. I'm really lookin for that kindve hit me between the eyes ending again! Besides the fact we'd already seen Ben as a boy made it pretty obvious and theyve already done the "Im
Sun, as is now Season 5 tradition far from the silly wife character in season 1 she shows her true colours and kicks ben's ass. Jin finally grows a set in this episode too, which was refreshing to see as opposed having him just be a bumbling follower with changing... broken english. But the scene where hes holding Sayid at gunpoint was classic, and Sayid's reaction was priceless!
Also in this ep Jack gets shat on from a high height when discovering and EVENTUALLY REALISING that Juliette and Sawyer are bumpin uglies which pleases Sawyer no end as he sits proudly readin his book but it doesnt stop him having a wee gay wave to Kate. I kinda wish theyd just stop with this lame love Square thing between the four of them...I spose its catering to all types of audience but seriously...if you want eastenders plotline go and fuckin watch eastenders, leave lost out of it.
Having Hurley back was also pretty refreshing with his funny one-liners "uh...its 1977?...what?" he says what those who cant follow it are all thinking ;) brilliant! As per, Miles had his 3-word line, but his reaction to the "new recruits" made his appearance worth the while! What annoyed me throughout is that Daniel was talked about a fair bit (LOL especially Jack's very gay, loving "FARADAYS HERE?!?!" but...for some reason wasnt seen in the episode at all, same goes for Horace Goodspeed (wouldnt he be making sure his wife was alright?) but anyway we all know how much they like to have their time/scene gaps and then go back and fill it in so I'll shut my impatient mouth. I think this has taken us up to near the time where Locke returns to the island (or at least a few days out) since I wager Ben was placed in that recovery room after Sun knocks him out?...or maybe something else happens!! But next week Sawyer's gunna save Sayid's ass and no doubt some of the dharma gang will have somethin to say about THAT!
Yep, I'm buzzed: 5x10 - He's Our You
NEXT THURSDAY!
Here are the remaining episode titles for Season 5 and assuming the schedule is correct the airing dates!
5x10 - Hes Our You (26th March)
5x11 - Whatever Happened, Happened (2nd April)
5x12 - Dead Is Dead (9th April)
5x13 - Some Like It Hoth (16th April)
5x14 - The Variable (23rd April)
5x15 - Follow The Leader (30th April)
5x16/17 - The Incident. (14th May)
ATTN: The Incident is a 2-episode long finale supposedly out Thursday - May 14th 2009.
As you can see the math doesn't really match up! So be expecting another 2 week gap between one of these episodes if the finalé is correct which I can only assume it is...but you never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment