Thursday, 12 March 2009

NEW! MOST EXCITING HEROES DOMINATING BLOG!! YOU CANT HANDLE THE KLUES ;)

Hello! It's 10 past 2am and I'm going to talk about things NEW it maybe things you kNEW about already or it maybe be NEWly introduced things which are NEW and great.
SO since it was Thursday and there was NO new Lost after a pretty kick ass episode last week it was a bit of a downer but the NEW season of South Park started up...boy, doesnt the months just fly by but I bet you kNEW that already.

The season opener, was pretty damn great, between Butters panicking about Kenny's new GF, and Kenny over the moon at the fact she was a notorious whore the hillarious Jonas Brothers songs BAAAABY! And the psychotic public marketing mastermind behind Walt Disney that puts all of the little faggots in their place! ;) I loved it. A great start to a hopefully great season!!

Black Sabbath's new album cover was confirmed to be as my original post showed before only less foggy and more devilish!

I actually kind of dig it now...barr the silly banner which completely destroys the illustration in my opinion. ALSO apparently; if you look closely at the sides of Sabbath's 'devil logo' on the banner you'll see 25/41 apparently this has some sort of serious Sabbath-related significance but it's definitely yet to click in my mind and I don't care enough to be bothered with it. However, I am hounding for the album!!! *Bark!* It's been confirmed that their first single from the CD will be BIBLE BLACK so get ready to hear it on your radios/kerrang tv/chart toppers!!
;) ;) ;)
oh...how I kid.

Thoughts of any bonus tracks or 'special edition' releases were completely shot down by management at Rhino Records. However there was talks of PERHAPS releasing an Itunes exclusive track for their release which is a pain in the pisser for a law-abiding CD-buying afficionado like myself! I'M TOTALLY AGAINST DIGITAL RELEASES AS OF NOW. Btw if you're interested to see how my CD collection is coming along as of late be sure to check out my site: www.webs.com/kmansez in the What I've Got section! And if you want to help out by buying me a ton of CDs please, do.

Oh, it's been a great week for TV since Lost took a siesta! With Family Guy and American Dad both hitting the mark and Heroes getting back on track, brand new season of SP starting, new My Name Is Earl AND Everybody Hates Chris on Sat... it's been a wee while, It'll be good to see it back!

An update on FG: Star Wars empire, albeit a not very exciting one but still, (the lord that is) Wiki states that this episode, originally slated as a Season 7 closer, is now lookin more likely to be a Season 8 opener by the way it's shown right now, but really details on wiki change like the seasons and this is probably just silly speculation as opposed to any REAL hard evidence since we're only on episode 8 (boy, theyre taking their time *NO MORE BREAKS!*) of this season and chances are theyll be likely 20ISH then I wouldnt be surprised if it makes a Season 7 appearance after all - there was also whispers of a DVD release BEFORE television airing (probably due to the fact the schedule of FG is taking so long) another shocking fact is that this episode has a SEASON 6 production code perhaps meaning they enjoyed making the first (FOURTH) one so much that they couldnt wait to get onto doing another! I myself, love them and am all for FG releasing it ASAP! DVD or whatever, regardless it means I can get a hold of it!

HEROES! I really have a treasure trove of details about what to expect, whats going to happen and details of upcoming shit etc. Here's a just a taste to prove the dying days are definitely OVER....or are they??!

Fans of Ali Larter (Jessica/Tracy/Barbara) youve got a treat in store cause the next episode is most definitely HER episode. And after major rumours that she wanted off the show and they were killing off a main female character, (rumours quickly denied by herself) Once again my perhaps soon-to-be saviour man NEW/OLD writer Bryan Fuller (who wrote this next episode!) says that there are big plans for her, with a shocking twist (with some big deaths?!) and a perfect closer to the season sees her heavily involved! *Personally up until this point I couldnt have cared less about Ali Larter or any of her silly personas past some of her stuff in Season 1, and her cool body-smash ice trick she's whipped out a few times - the story with her and the cloning seemed to be put 'on ice' WWOOOAH ;) and since then shes been nothing but a bad 'sneaky' polictical advisor with nothing to offer anyone except Nathan a bit of crumpet on the side. I say hang her high at the moment! Lets see how things thaw out in the next EP!! Doesn't it give you cold chills?!

Needless to say this next episode in my heart I know it's gonna be an absolute corker! That Heroes will REDEEM (< pay attention) itself to the heights of former glory.

HEROES: WHATS TO COME:


K-MAN'S KRYTPIC KLUES
Also in the PIPELINE things to come:

EXPOSED: WORSHIP SCREAMIN BILLY AT 00:00.
HEROES MEETS MICHAEL SCOFIELD...STONE-COLD RECEPTION
VILLIANS: GIRLIE EDITION (TO BE CONTINUED?)
KEEP IN MIND: POLITICS IS A MESSY BUSINESS & ABILITIES RUN IN THE FAMILY ;)
THINGS GET RIGHT DOWN AND DIRTY WITH A NEW CHARACTER
THERE'S DEFINITELY NO PATCH UP OF ANY KIND BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL!
MINOR CHARACTERS START SEEING RED ;)
TAKE YOUR LAST LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES
"MONUMENTAL" LOVELY-DOVEY DOSAGE FOR GOOD MEASURE!

HAHAHA... GOD, I love playing God ;) There's definitely some food for thought there and some nice cryptic clues sure you could all do some digging too but wheres the fun in that seriously? ;)

We're on episode 3x20 next that means including this episode there are only 6 more episodes left:

Confirmed Titles are as follows:

3x20 - Cold Snap
3x21 - Into Asylum
3x22 - Turn And Face The Strange
2x25 - An Invisible Thread (SEASON FINALE)

I've also heard plans for Heroes episodes to take to the FUTURE in another episode similar to the alternate reality of the brilliant FIVE YEARS GONE episode as well as the PAST in an episode confirmed as "1961" which sees the agents of the Primatech company when they were teenagers (this one kinda sounds like a Dawson's Crack cringe-fest though cant help but laugh at the thought of HRG Jnr. with the gecks!)

Also there was plans to introduce a MRS Muggles to the main cast whether or not this was a joke or is yet to be seen has yet to be seen but frankly I'm all for dog sex!

Oh and in case you were depressed about Sylar's gimp boy wonder disappearing act since last weeks episode dont worry he's unfortunately... still alive... however it's unconfirmed if hes still around or just ditched like a cheerleader on prom night.

As I mentioned before we havent seen the last of clumpy baldy puppet hands man ERIC DOYLE his webisodes collection is set to kick off where Volume 4 leaves our Heroes in late April and hopefully this fills the void that a 'Heroes break' will produce. Hopefully he returns to his wonderful, wicked ways though! ;)...cause there's nothin worse than watchin a fuckin fat man weep!

Like I said before SEASON 4 of Heroes will return... after summer probably... with 20 brand-new episodes and a new VOLUME entitled REDEMPTION (REMEMBER WHEN I SAID REDEEM A FEW PARAS BACK?! NOW YOU KNOW WHY!) I dunno whether this'll cover the entire season or whether they'll add more volumes within or what but as always more information as I have it ;)

now THAT was an extensive, exciting mostly HEROES dominating blog! And don't forget about K-Man's Kryptic Klues some fun spoilers to unravel:

EXPOSED: WORSHIP SCREAMIN BILLY AT 00:00.
HEROES MEETS MICHAEL ...STONE-COLD RECEPTION
VILLIANS: GIRLIE EDITION (TO BE CONTINUED?)
KEEP IN MIND: POLITICS IS A MESSY BUSINESS & ABILITIES RUN IN THE FAMILY ;)
THINGS GET RIGHT DOWN AND DIRTY WITH A NEW CHARACTER
THERE'S DEFINITELY NO PATCH UP OF ANY KIND BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL!
MINOR CHARACTERS START SEEING RED ;)
TAKE YOUR LAST LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES
THE scene: ESIO TROT'S "MONUMENTAL" scene of LOVELY-DOVEY

In regards to as whether or not I had anything else of any major significance to report after I got so extremely carried away there...I forget but really a blog doesnt get more chock-packed with goodies than that and it definitely make you pick your brains for a while ;)

K-MAN'S FINAL WORRYING THOUGHT; IT'S ALMOST 3:30AM and still no sign of my moustachoed friend Earl online it looks like he may have skipped a week either that or all the uploaders are away to bed eitherway youll probably get an angry rant about it in the morro

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: