Tuesday, 10 March 2009

HERRO! SPOILERS/FUTURE SPECULATION

Alright! It's lunchtime in Uni and mega boredom has reached new heights so what else but BLOG IT UP. Cant say I have much exciting tales to be told but I'll try and improvise...

So I slept til 2am this morning since I came home from Uni yest having not slept at all and completely crashed out...literally. Ignoring all signs of dinner or 24 blaring from my comp, how I do it I dont know! But anyway since I was up I thought I'd check out what was happening with heroes cause the place was dead and nothing else was going on and surprisingly it seems to be picking up! I actually quite enjoyed this episode, it definitely seemed like a no piss-around straight-to-the-point story move along, which they really needed. Introduce Sylar's dad! And, no... it really isn't Arthur Petrilli, and although he isnt quite the sophiscated arch enemy killer I was hoping for and even though he looks like a homeless old man and he likes to dig through rabbit intestines...you cant help but love the crazy look and maddening streak in him sending a few grins my way! We definitely havent seen the last of him. Mrs. Petrilli too I really enjoyed this episode, and while Al Brown compares her to the decrepit Livia Soprano she really showed her strong, sneaky-sly attitude when dealing with The Hunter...over oysters! Piece of class scene haha. Another scenes I really enjoyed was with Tracy surprisingly... the scene where they drag her out of her holding cell and down the corridor, drugged up was pretty sweet.


Although while I appreciate the plot's sharp kick up the arse it seems like it's broken....Sylar's gimp boy wonder has disappeared?! (I couldnt be happier!!) And Hiro and Ando are looking for Parkman? though I forget what last happened with them... I dont think theyre gunna play the TIME card though, i'm guessing that this is Parkman's old wife's baby and she named him Matt much to the shock of Parkman...and Daphne!? :O hahaha I smell DRAMA. Speaking of drama, looks like The Hunter's kicked out and HRG's in as Nathan's right-hand man, Danko wont like that one bit but now he knows Nathan's Peter Pan he'll probably have something to say about it, although he's definitely got worse things to worry about what with Sylar lurking about his flat...hahaha can you tell the buzz is back?!

Puppetman says his goodbyes turning into a blubby schoolgirl bitch but he had his moments, the evil smile as he clumped away was a nice touch too I'm lookin forward to his webisodes, he was an alright baddie :)

Looks like theyre gunna bring the comics back in to it too, which I enjoy since Claire's joined Sam's store, pity no reprisal of Seth Green but hahah all the nerds creaming over her was funny too makes a change from greetin about everythin and lamewad 2 minute flings with rejects who cant act...

Yup, this episode wasnt the greatest but definitely was the best out a bad, bad bunch and seems like it'll bring Heroes back on track!

Next episode is Heroes' is the first with old writer Heroes writer returning who claims he'll return the flavour back into the meat

ALSO - HEROES HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RENEWED FOR A 4TH SEASON AND INSTEAD OF 18 EPISODES IT WILL HAVE 20.



LET'S HOPE FOR 20 GOOD ONES ;)

Oh yes, it definitely puts my miseries about no Lost this week to bed, still no word about whose episode it is next time around but both Sayid and Kate have one in the pipeline and since Sayid hasnt has much face-time this season yet barr his tree-huggin, fixin-houses im wearing shorts and t-shirt in Domingo routine. But I'm lookin forward to him more than ANOTHER Kate one....weeping over Sawyer, weeping over Jack...Aaron take your pick, C'MON JULIETTE just kill her. :)

As well as that SOUTH PARK is BACK on THURSDAY with THE RING seems like a Kenny central episode too with him getting a new gf he buys her Jonas Brothers tickets with hopes it'll get him somewhere but when the Jonas gimps give them abstinence rings (SP SEZ: THANKS FAMILY GUY) his plan falls apart.

I'm sure (hopeful) it'll be great, Kenny episodes are always great! I cant wait.

GTG now
Cheers (Hope the postman's came today, YEST I GOT MY COPY OF CONTRABAND, and a couple of singles, pretty cool!)

No comments: